A one day certified professional diploma training course using deep tissue techniques which covers the full body and face. Our Hot Stone Massage Course offers massage techniques that go back many thousands of years.
This therapy has become one of the most popular over the last ten years. Working in harmony with massage, this hot stone massage technique places the stones on the client’s body and also in the therapist’s hands.
Resources will be provided by Blueline College; however, students are prompted to arrange for their own models for the duration of the course.
Upon successful completion of the course and its assessments, students will be awarded a Blueline College certificate, and will be certified by ABT (Associated Beauty Therapists).
Previous experience is not necessary just the dedication to succeed!
- Anatomy and Physiology – Skin structure
- Systems – Skeletal, Muscular, Cardiovascular, Nervous and Lymphatic System
- History of Massage
- Health and Safety
- Client Consultation
- Contra-indications and contra actions
- Skin conditions, diseases and disorders
- Effects of massage
- Techniques used in massage
- Massage mediums
- Demonstration of a full body massage
- Aftercare advice