Indian Head Massage
Indian head Massages have become increasingly popular as they can help to reduce stress through relaxing your mind. Our head massage course at Blueline College covers all the key aspects our students will need to know to be able to provide a profession service in Indian head massaging.
Resources will be provided by Blueline College; however, students are prompted to arrange for their own models for the duration of the course.
Upon successful completion of the course and its assessments, students will be awarded a Blueline College certificate, and will be certified by ABT (Associated Beauty Therapists).
Previous experience is not necessary just the dedication to succeed!
- Salon Safety & Hygiene
- Brief history of Indian Head Massage
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Systems – Skeletal, Muscular, Cardiovascular, Nervous and Lymphatic System
- Benefits of Indian Head Massage
- Pros and Cons of Indian Head Massage
- Health and Safety
- Environmental conditions
- Contra-indications and contra actions
- Client Consultation
- Skin analysis
- Skin types
- Homecare / aftercare