Level 3 Diploma in Nail Technology Studies
No previous experience is required, just the dedication to succeed.
The VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Nail Technology Studies (QCF) is a technical level qualification, this course is run over 18 weeks 1 day a week, provides learners with the knowledge, understanding and skills to work as a nail technician. This qualification is based on Habia National Occupational Standards (NOS). as being fit for purpose for preparing learners for a career as a nail technician.
Course Content Include:
- Apply and maintain nail enhancements
- Airbrush designs for nails
- Enhance nails using electric files
- Design and apply nail art
- Promote and sell products and services to clients
- Contribute to the effective running of business
- Monitor and maintain health and safety practice in the salon