Microdermabrasion is a non-surgical method of skin rejuvenation using mechanical skin exfoliation, and offers a pain-free alternative to skin peels.
Resources will be provided by Blueline College; however, students are prompted to arrange for their own models for the duration of the course.
Upon successful completion of the course and its assessments, students will be awarded a Blueline College certificate, and will be certified by ABT.
- History of Facials
- Anatomy and Physiology – Skin structure
- Health and Safety
- Environmental conditions
- Contra-indications and contra actions
- Skin conditions, diseases and disorders
- Client Consultation
- Product knowledge
- Effects of a micro-dermabrasion facial
- Skin analysis
- Skin types
- Demonstration of a microdermabrasion facial
- Aftercare advice
Previous experience is not necessary just the dedication to succeed!