Course Price: £120
Threading is a highly popular method of hair removal as it doesn’t require application of any products to the skin. This is a temporary method of hair removal, this ancient manual technique is believed to originate from the Far East – Arabia, Turkey and India. It involves the use of cotton which has been twisted to form a loop this passes over the skin and traps hairs which pluck them from the follicle. Mastering this ancient art technique can give you a quick and simple alternative method of eyebrow and facial hair removal.
- Threading treatment, products needed and procedure of treatment
- Advantages and disadvantages to the procedures using thread
- Troubleshooting, promotional and marketing advice
- Client consultation, contra-indications and contra-actions
- Client care and aftercare
- Understanding the procedure and products needed for Threading
- The skills and knowledge required to successfully perform this treatment
- Health and safety knowledge, aftercare advice for the client and troubleshooting
Resources will be provided by Blueline College; however, students are prompted to arrange for their own models for the duration of the course.
Upon successful completion of the course and its assessments, students will be awarded a Blueline College certificate, and will be certified by ABT (Associated Beauty Therapists).
Previous experience is not necessary just the dedication to succeed