Hopi Ear Candling
Fast Track Guild Course
Professional 1 day training course, you will learn about and complete practical work and assessment to achieve the safe application of Hopi Ear Candling Treatments
Resources will be provided by Blueline College; however, students are prompted to arrange for their own models for the duration of the course.
Upon successful completion of the course and its assessments, students will be awarded a Blueline College certificate, and will be certified by BABTAC and The Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists.
|Course Duration||Course Price||Kit Price||Accreditation||Deposit|
|1 Day||£220.00||£50||Guild||20% £54.00|
Previous experience is not necessary just the dedication to succeed!
- Theory of the candles and marketing.
- Demonstration by the tutor of the whole treatment – application of the candles and face/neck massage sequence.
- Revision of the theory of the candles
- 30 minutes written paper based on the theory and practical demonstration.
- A paired student session which is the practical assessment